List of the Deputies of the Kosovo Assembly
Third Legislation Period (13.12.2007 - 03.11.2010)
Functions in the Assembly of Kosovo
- Master Degree in Public Administration, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, United States, 2002
- Certificate in Public Policy and Management, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, United States, Edward S. Mason Program, 2002
- Fulbright Scholar, Research in statebuilding, Johns Hopkins University-SAIS, United States, 2006/2007
- Graduate of the College of International and Security Studies from George C. Marshall, European Center for Security Studies, Germany, 2003
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication, University of Prishtina, Kosova. 1980
- Postgraduate Studies in digital telecommunication, University of Essex, United Kingdom, 1983.
Past and Present Activities and Functions
- President of ADK
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, Government of Kosova, 1991-2000
- Member of Parliament, Parliament of Kosova, 1992-1998; 1998-2000; 2001-2004; 2007-
- Presidency Member, Democratic League of Kosova , 1991-1998
- Secretary for Foreign Affairs of LDK, 1991-1998.
- Chair of Parliamentarian Committee for Foreign Affairs, 1998-2000.
- Chair of Parliamentarian Committee for Transport and Telecommunication, 2001-2004.
- Special Envoy of President Ibrahim Rugova, 1998-2000.
- Negotiator for Kosova at the Rambouillet Conference, 1999
- Member of G15 and G4 negotiating teams of Kosova, 1998-1999
- Member of Kosova delegation at London Conference, 1992
- Chair and Co-Founder, Regional Women’s Lobby for Peace, Security and Justice, (RWLSEE), 2008 –.
- Honorary Citizen of the City of Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S., 1993
- Honorary Shelby County Commissioner, Tennessee, U.S., 1993
- Member of Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes, 2001
- Member of Policy Commission, Transatlantic Institute, Brussels, 2005
- Co-founder and Member, Unrepresented Nations and Peoples (UNPO)
- Lecturer, University of Prishtina, Philosophic Faculty, 2002.
- Lecturer, College of Art and Social Sciences, Prishtina, 2002.
- Published work in politics, international affairs, electronics (books, text-books and writings).
- Participation in many international conferences and other forums.
Other languages than mother tongue
- Albanian ( mother tongue)