Committee on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Missing Persons and Petitions
1. Consideration of the Final Report for the Draft Law on amending and supplementing the Law no.02/L-031 on Freedom of Religion in Kosovo,
2. Notification of the Functional Committee regarding the review of Petitions by the Working Group,
1. Reporting to the Committee, regarding the implementation of Law no.04/L-092 on blind persons.
Invitees: Skender Reqica-Minister of labour and social welfare, Mahir Yagcilar- Minister of Public Administration, Uran Iamaili-Minister of Health.
1. Consideration of the Annual Report 2017 of the Ombudsperson Institution,
2. Reporting to the Committee, regarding the: implementation of the National Strategy for Protection from Domestic Violence and Action Plan 2016-2020, the functioning of shelters and the fight against domestic violence.
Invitees: National Coordinator against Domestic Violence, Chief Executive
Officer of the Agency for Gender Equality, Representative from Department of
Social and Family Policy - MLSW
3. Notification of the Functional Committee regarding the review of Petitions by the
1. Adoption of the minutes from the previous meetings,
2. Discussion regarding the marking the week of the Missing Persons in Kosovo.
|Mexhide Mjaku - Topalli|
|Luljeta Veselaj - Gutaj|
|Albulena Balaj - Halimaj|